My screen is blank (and I'm on a computer)
If you are on a computer and seeing a blank screen when attempting to open a file you most likely do not have Flash installed AND enabled. (If you are on a mobile device click here).
If you are still having issues accessing the file after enabling Flash, send us an email letting us know the following information so we can better assist you:
- The type of device you're working on (Mac, PC, tablet, or phone)
- The operating systems you are working on (OS or Microsoft version)
- The browser you are using (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge)
- The browser version you are using
- The version of Flash you are using (Check Flash Version Here)
- If you also send us a screenshot of your browser settings, that may help us more quickly identify the issue.
Please note you need to have an up to date browser and operating system in order to run the latest version of Flash.